ESA Course / Workshop Registration Policies
- 10% Discount per Participant - when three or more people from the same organization register for the same course or workshop at the same time.
Note: The above discounts cannot be combined. Lowest qualified discount only will apply.
Participant Cancellation Policy
- If a withdrawal is made up to 10 business days prior to the start of the course, the full fee will be refunded.
- If a refund is requested after that date, a 20% administration cost will be deducted.
- You may substitute another to attend at no additional charge.
Course / Workshop Cancellation Policy
- A minimum number of registered participants is required for all of ESA’s courses and workshops. ESA reserves the right to cancel courses and workshops if a minimum number of paid registrations have not been received.
- ESA may cancel a course or workshop if there is not sufficient registration seven business days prior to the starting date of the course or workshop. All registrants will be informed no later than five business days prior to the starting date of any course or workshop that is cancelled and a full refund of course / workshop registration fees will be provided.
- If the course is cancelled for any other reason other than a lack of sufficient registration, ESA will contact the registrants as soon as possible and provide a full refund of course / workshop registration fees.
- ESA’s liability is limited to the refund of the course / workshop registration fee.
- ESA requires all participants to register and pay for its courses and workshops in advance of each course or workshop.
Approval for Payment On-site:
- ESA will accept payments on-site, prior to the workshop. Onsite payment methods include cash, credit card, cheque, or a signed purchase order.
- Requests for on-site payment will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to register for one of ESA’s courses or workshops and make a payment on-site, please call us at (902)431-6356.
Paying by Cheque:
- If you are paying by cheque, please mail a cheque for the full course amount payable to 'Ergonomic Systems Associates' to our address below. Your registration will be complete once we receive your payment.
Ergonomic Systems Associates
P.O. Box 31185 Gladstone RPO
Halifax, NS, B3K 5Y1
Paying by Credit Card:
- You can pay by credit card via our secure, on-line registration system.
- If you don't want to provide your credit card on-line, you can print out the course registration form and fax it with credit card information to 902-454-0972.
Paying by Purchase Order:
- You can pay for one of ESA’s courses or workshops with an approved purchase order number.
- ESA will provide an invoice for payment for all registrations that include an approved purchase order number. This can be provided via our on-line registration system, or you can include it on the course registration form and then print it out and fax it to 902-454-0972.
If you would like more information or to register by phone, please call us at (902)431-6356.